Waiting until the last minute to pack for a trip isn’t a problem, unless you don’t know what to take.
- Don’t check a bag.
- Keep a list in your bag or on your phone.
- Pack minimally.
- Be strategic with what you wear.
- Roll your clothing to save space and avoid wrinkling.
- Learn to bundle.
- Bring an extra bag.
- Know the TSA’s 3-1-1 rule.
Each liquid must be in a 3.4-ounce bottle (or smaller); all of the bottles must be in 1 clear, quart-sized plastic bag; and each passenger can have only 1 bag. If you travel often, consider investing in some 3-ounce, reusable containers. Or just buy the travel-size shampoos and soaps.
- Keep electronics and liquids in a convenient place.
Don’t forget waterproof sandals for the beach.
See this video on how to pack a suitcase http://youtu.be/4A0jC07gke0
- 10 packing tips every traveler should know (usatoday.com)
- Packing tips for your holiday (think-ins.co.uk)
- TSA Again Allows Large Bottles Of Liquids On Planes, With One Catch (forbes.com)